- Made in Spain
SUNGLASSES NORTHWEEK X ALEX MARQUEZ - WALL POLARIZED
* Discounts and promotions are not applicable to this product.
Quality and Details
Northweek and Álex Márquez have collaborated once again this year to create the new design that the MotoGP rider will be wearing this 2023 season. It’s a redesign of our best seller, Wall, but this time made in Spain. This urban All Back racing design combines the latest trends and high-quality materials, resulting in an ergonomic and lightweight model. It features Alex's number 73 on the outside of the temples and his personal signature on the inside. A true style statement wherever you are.
- No Gender Model
- Lenses made using Polarized Bio Tac material with UV400 protection.
- Category 3 lenses
- Polarized sunglasses: provide superior glare protection, and more natural colour contrast
- Sunglasses made from EMS TR90, considered the best nylon in the world for eyewear frames, providing more flexibility and resistance
- Size: Front 140 mm; Height 45 mm; Temples 145 mm
- Includes: Microfiber cover and box